Lot's of progress today, but had to suspend actually removing the frame due to lack of a precious resource........time.

Here's where I'm at with the frame removal:






The only thing that I have to build now is braces for the front and rear ends, otherwise I think that this will hold. I gave it a small test run and lifted the curbside about 2 inches and then lowered it back down. Made some scary noises and got the heart pumping, but my braces seem that they will hold the weight.

Over this week I'll be making the braces for the front and rear and looking at pulling the frame on Friday or Sunday. Until then I'm hoping that theres no wind storms brewing on the horizon because the only thing holding my shell on is the weight of the shell on the outriggers

Posted by CrazyCorpsman Sunday, March 8, 2009

0 comments

Post a Comment