Well, I needed a break from fixing up the trailer so I decided to head out to an Airstream rally up in Kentucky over the last weekend. WHAT A BLAST!!! I meet some great people from all over, including Canada! And best of all, got some renewed inspiration/motivation to take back and start working on the trailer again.

Follow the links below for some pictures of the rally, including my "fort"

Rallying it up at Natural Bridge State Resort - Courtesy of Hank and Lois (Of course that's not their real names)

Traveling with Elvis
- Courtesy of Sugarfoot


Videos of the lizards will be forthcoming :)

Take care

Posted by CrazyCorpsman Tuesday, April 21, 2009

2 comments

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. Oh yes, it was fun! I just love rallies. You get to meet all sorts of wonderful folks like you! (grin)

    We'll definitely be seeing you again!
    Hugs hon!

    P.S. What do you mean it's not my real name? bwahahahahahahahahaa!

     
  3. Sugarfoot Says:
  4. Did I not tell you just being around other Airstreamers would get you inspired on your own project? :-D

    It was great to meet you at the D&B. Hope we rally again sometime soon. Next time you won't be "over the river and through the woods."

     

Post a Comment