Made some progress today with gutting. I removed the credenza and the front end cap. It still boggles my mind that mice can get so deep inside the structure of this thing. The good thing is I've found most of their avenues of approach and I don't think that I have any current residents in the trailer anymore. I'm under debate right now as to replace the base floor. Once gutted, I'll make that determination.

I still haven't popped off the belly skin, but I know that I'm going to have to do that soon. Might be out of the "I don't know what I'm going to find"

Another good thing; I was able to pop out the dent on the side of the trailer being I've taken off the interior panels, so I guess some good is coming out of this.

Anyways, here's some pictures of my progress today.



I'm going to replace the fiberglass end cap and redo it with wood paneling. Haven't though about a design yet, but I'll have time to think about that as I gut it.

Posted by CrazyCorpsman Saturday, December 27, 2008

0 comments

Post a Comment