It was a warm day in the Southeast today so decided to wash the Airstream. I don't think that the exterior has been washed in a while and wanted to see what she looked like "clean", so I got out the washing supplies and started scrubbing(softly). Took about an hour and a half to clean her up and well, there's still no shine :) So day she'll be shiny and new.





To my amazement, there was a small ant colony living inside the beltline that I took off(it was only hanging on by a couple of rivets) You can see the grim on the picture.

















Here she is all clean and sparkely!!!! By the way, ended up evicting a mouse from underneath. Don't think that it liked the soap and water. YIPPY!!! Whiskey will hopefully take care of it for me so it doesn't come back.

Posted by CrazyCorpsman Friday, December 26, 2008

0 comments

Post a Comment