Finally got the front belly skin off. Looked like pink mush. The wood floor from underneath is in a little worse shape than I expected. Once I get to look at the whole underbelly I'll have to determine what to do then.





Here's a look at the frame underneath. Some rust that needs to be cleaned up, but in all, it looks decent. A couple of the cross members look bad and I might have to replace them. I didn't have enough day light left to get under there and access the damage.





A bit of mold growing on the underside of the wood. It's up front on the same section that I already know needs replacing, but was a neat find.










Here's a look at the belly pan all cleaned up. Probably going to have to replace this piece. It's badly corroded on the edges where the steel frame came into contact with the alum.

Posted by CrazyCorpsman Tuesday, December 30, 2008

0 comments

Post a Comment